As a Senior B2B marketing manager, you will work to make Klarna famous with Australian retailers. Your main goals will be to increase overall awareness of the Klarna brand within the retail industry and bring in merchant leads. Day-to-day work will consist of creating and executing the regional B2B marketing strategy across multiple channels, so that our local go-to-market business achieves commercial success. You will work to ensure retailers, partners, industry stakeholders and trade press understand our holistic Klarna value proposition.
Once retailers become Klarna clients, you will work closely with them to ensure ongoing marketing activation and consumer acquisition to the benefit of both parties. This role will see you collaborate frequently with central marketing and regional colleagues – Commercial, Marketing, PR, Product and more.
WHO YOU ARE
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with a self-starter mentality and as we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo. You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do. You enjoy a high pace and can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritise your work effectively according to set goals and KPIs. It is crucial that you are an independent player who can be strategic and forward-looking while at the same time taking personal ownership for everyday delivery.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A minimum of 5+ years of marketing experience
- Hands-on experience of martech stack – SalesForce, CRM (Marketo, Pardot) and website CMS (WordPress), and Linkedin Campaign
- A proven track record of delivering stellar B2B marketing strategy and activities that are aligned with commercial goals
- Familiarity with the Australian e-Commerce, retail and/or payments ecosystem, with good connections across the industry
- An understanding of the Australian retail trade media and events landscape
- Experience creating concepts and managing creative lead generation and ABM campaigns to nurture and sign prospects
- The ability to work closely with sales and product functions of a company and grasp technical product details quickly and easily to generate sales enablement assets
- Experience pitching to and working with retailers to maximise consumer acquisition through their channels
- Experience generating relevant and unique thought leadership content
- Experience in making marketing decisions to achieve business goals, across a wide variety of channels
- An understanding of online UX, online marketing principles and strategy
- A high level of interpersonal, written, verbal, negotiation and presentation skills
- A collaborative work style with demonstrated successful interactions with both internal and external parties
- A hands-on, get it done attitude with a willingness to roll-up sleeves and dig in when the situation arises
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment, larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture or a company with a strong brand track record
- A network of relevant PR contacts – journalists and media outlets
- The ability to navigate a matrix organisation to interact with multiple teams to achieve goals, particularly a large commercial team
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.
Apply here via Seek.
To be kept in the loop with fashion industry job openings, subscribe to Fashion Journal’s Careers updates here.