We are a full service communications agency based in North Sydney with a focus on Beauty, Retail, Health, Wellbeing and Lifestyle brands. We are seeking a smart and creative graphic design intern to join our agency and work within an integrated environment and contribute to live projects and client briefs.
If you are studying graphic design and looking to obtain genuine and unique practical experience this may be a great fit for you.
We are looking to recruit a graphic design intern to assist our team with content generation for our client’s social media platforms, develop creative layouts for digital marketing purposes and support various division within the agency to develop communication materials across print, Digital, PR and events and other creative concepts within the marketing and communication realm.
· Learn to follow design briefs to create graphic content
· Learn to adhere to brand identity and clients key messages
· Learn to source and develop social media content and build monthly calendars
· Learn to consider existing graphics to produce original content
· Support Creative team with the implementation of monthly creative programs
· Learn to develop mood boards for campaign concepts and brainstorming trends
Applicants are to be available 1-2 days per week for a period of 3 months across any given day of the week.
If you are the ideal person for this role, then we want to hear from you! Please make contact and include examples of your design work within the application. Internships are available to commence from the 1st September 2020.
Please note that this is a non-paid internship and does not include costs covered with regards to travel and catering/lunch. All equipment and technology elements to perform and excel within the internship will be provided.
Required feedback and verbal references are available to assist university students and to be used for their studies as required.