An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEM Executive to join our leading digital marketing agency from our Melbourne or Sydney office. We are experiencing a period of strong growth with success across some of Australia’s (and the world’s) most respected retailers and offer amazing perks like 5 weeks annual leave and flexible working arrangements.
The ideal candidate will be driven to deliver above expectations and is a specialist in paid search campaign setup, execution, optimisation and reporting. This is the perfect opportunity for a SEM fanatic ready to take the next step in their career and work on high profile and exciting global clients.
As Practicology’s SEM Executive, you will work with a team of performance marketing professionals at the absolute top of their fields. You will influence and contribute to the growth and development of our client’s digital channels through the execution of paid search campaigns.
We are looking a passionate Search Engine Marketer who can hit the ground running.
Practicology is a strategic eCommerce and digital consultancy serving a global client base from offices in London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Melbourne and Sydney. Founded in 2009, we offer retailers and other consumer businesses strategic advice and practical support through all stages of their digital development.
We deliver an end-to-end portfolio of services designed to address our clients’ digital challenges, including: consulting, data and analytics, optimisation, digital marketing, digital design and content, eCommerce trading, interim resource and training. We help clients formulate winning strategies underpinned by sound commercials, and supported by the right skills, processes and technology.
In September 2018, Practicology was acquired by Pattern Inc, a Utah-based marketplace specialist that is one of the top 10 global Amazon sellers. Together we help our clients to sell more online around the world.
- Hands-on execution and optimisation of SEM accounts
- Test, scale and optimise campaigns in Google Ads, Google Shopping and Bing Ads and other channels including but not limited to Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Affiliates and Criteo
- Analyse and optimise existing paid search campaigns including campaign structure, keyword research, negative keywords, bid adjustments, creating new campaigns, writing compelling ad copy, audience targeting and any other optimisation required to drive revenue and sales.
- Ongoing management of monthly budgets across client accounts
- Meeting the KPI targets for each client
- Identifying insights and opportunities that feed into development of strategies which meet client expectations and growth targets
- Daily reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure revenue and sales objectives are met
- Delivering weekly, monthly, yearly reporting in line with Practicology’s reporting framework
- Competitor analysis
- Working closely with the SEO and Analytics teams to drive integrated strategy and insights
- Providing specialist SEM advice to Practicology team and feeding into consulting projects as required
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in a hands-on SEM role within an agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience executing profitable campaigns across SEM (including AdWords and Bing Ads), remarketing, prospecting, paid social and/or affiliates with a proven ROI
- Experience with bid management software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical with an eye for insights
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics and data interpretation
- Experience working with retail clients
- Ability to work closely with senior team members to take direction on campaigns
- A self-motivator who is constantly learning about the latest performance marketing strategies and tools
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package
- 5 weeks annual leave each year
- We are committed to personal and professional development.
- A positive culture. Our team are passionate and enthusiastic about each other, our business and our clients.
- The opportunity to further your experience in eCommerce and multichannel retailing on a global stage and work with top international retailers.