An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Media Consultant to join our leading digital marketing agency from our Melbourne or Sydney office. We are experiencing a period of strong growth with success across some of Australia’s (and the world’s) most respected retailers and offer amazing perks like 5 weeks annual leave and flexible working arrangements.
The ideal candidate will be driven to deliver above expectations, demonstrating a strong analytical yet creative spirit, with a data driven approach to paid social. This is the perfect opportunity for a social media specialist ready to take the next step in their career and work on high profile and exciting global clients.
As Practicology’s Social Media Consultant, you will work with a team of performance marketing professionals at the absolute top of their fields. You will influence and contribute to the growth and development of our client’s digital channels through the management of paid social campaigns across Facebook and other social media platforms.
This position will be responsible for paid social campaign setup, optimisation and reporting for leading global brands, whilst working alongside senior team members to develop high performing paid social strategies for our clients.
Practicology is a strategic eCommerce and digital consultancy serving a global client base from offices in London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Melbourne and Sydney. Founded in 2009 and still expanding, we offer retailers and other consumer businesses strategic advice and practical support through all stages of their digital development.
We deliver an end-to-end portfolio of services designed to address our clients’ digital challenges, including: consulting, data and analytics, optimisation, digital marketing, digital design and content, eCommerce trading, interim resource and training. We help clients formulate winning strategies underpinned by sound commercials, and supported by the right skills, processes and technology.
In September 2018, Practicology was acquired by Pattern Inc, a Utah-based marketplace specialist that is one of the top 10 global Amazon sellers. Together we help our clients to sell more online around the world.
- End-to-end set up, execution and optimisation of paid social campaigns based on different objectives (primary channels Facebook and Instagram, other channels include Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Google+ and Snapchat)
- Daily campaign monitoring, optimisation, tracking and reporting
- Manage campaign budgets and identify opportunities for optimisations
- Create compelling content that delivers on campaign KPIs
- Perform Social Media audits, competitor and marketing analysis
- Analyse and report on performance to ensure KPIs and goals are met, whilst extracting actionable insights to continuously improve client campaigns
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, measuring against client key performance indicators
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and other agency partners
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Ability to successfully manage multiple paid social campaigns across a broad client portfolio
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Paid Social role within an agency
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, SnapChat, Pinterest, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Expert level use of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience executing profitable Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns with a proven ROI
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to report on effectiveness of campaign activity and ROI
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BA in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite experience across Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to work quickly in a high-pressure environment, displaying a high level of agility
- You will be a creative thinker who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with retail clients
Why Work For Us?
- A competitive remuneration package
- 5 weeks annual leave each year
- We are committed to personal and professional development.
- A positive culture. Our team are passionate and enthusiastic about each other, our business and our clients.
- The opportunity to further your experience in eCommerce and multichannel retailing on a global stage and work with top international retailers.