cbdMD is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated person to step into the role of the Product Liaison responsible for our cbdMD Skincare Division. This person would be part of a team that oversees many aspects of our Skincare division at cbdMD. The perfect match for this position is someone that can plan, manage, track and oversee the day to day product life cycle. If you understand the Skincare and Cosmetics market, have a solid understanding of new product marketing and can think outside the box this could be your perfect job. You’ll be required to work across all teams, share ideas, collaborate, and execute our strategy quickly and correctly.
• Understanding of brand management/strategy as it relates to skincare, sunscreen, topicals and makeup are ideal areas – these all deal with similar restrictions/certifications/manufacturing processes
• Research and analyze competition (products, pricing, marketing strategies
• Working knowledge of digital advertising methodologies (understands how e-commerce works including paid advertising, organic search, and email marketing
• Has been involved in bringing new products to market from research – ideation – manufacturing – launch.
• Have a working knowledge of B2C and B2B spaces/sell cycles (mom & pop and big box)
• Assist with the creation of product promotional packages.
• Responsible for the creation and management of retail collateral – Product Shippers, Counter Displays, Banners, etc.
• Work with cbdMD legal team to ensure current compliance on all packaging and labels.
• Work with Designers to continually enhance the product presentation.
• Ensure suppliers meet all required certifications, regulatory compliances and insurance requirements.
• Collaborate on all marketing materials including packaging, presentations, merchandising and other collateral in order to commercially launch new products.
• Build strong business relationships with suppliers.
• Identify cost reduction/value improvement opportunities.
• 3 – 5 years of related experience required. Experience in manufacturing and retail environments preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent computer skills, with MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Compensation and benefits:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package the includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.