LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 9, 2020 / Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that explains how drivers can obtain cheaper car insurance rates.
For more information and free online car insurance quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/lower-car-insurance-premiums/.
The costs of car insurance can be as high as several thousand dollars per year. Multiple factors are used by car insurance companies in order to determine the costs of the premiums. Some of these factors can be modified and can help the drivers to obtain lower car insurance rates.
The best methods used to obtain cheaper car insurance are the following:
- Bundle insurance services. A person can easily bundle car insurance with homeowners/renters/condo insurance and earn a valuable discount. When completing online questionnaires, the user is asked if he owns the home/apartment where he/she lives. If the user owns it, he will be provided with a bundle option. In some cases, a person can save as much as 20% simply by bundling coverage. The property+car insurance discount is the biggest on the market.
- Combine multiple vehicles under the same contract. Covering multiple vehicles under the same insurer will also be financially rewarding. Multi-vehicle plans also provide a discount. The value of the discount is directly proportional to the number of insured vehicles. However, there are limits regarding how many vehicles can be insured under the same plan/
- Adjust the value of deductibles. It is up to the policyholder to set deductibles. The usually recommended value is $500, for both comprehensive and collision coverage. However, the policyholder can choose higher values and lower the overall premiums. Just make sure to select a value that can be paid when making a claim.
- Good driver discount. To encourage safe driving, insurance companies are offering significant discounts to drivers that manage to keep their driving records clean for a certain period. The value of the discount and its requirements vary by individual case, so make sure to talk with an insurance representative.
- Purchase a vehicle that is cheap to insure. Policyholders that are looking to buy a new vehicle, should take the price of insurance into consideration when choosing a car. Muscle cars, limousines, exotic cars should be avoided to purchase by drivers that want cheaper car insurance. Slightly used family cars or sedans that have several safety features installed are ideal for drivers that want to save money on car insurance.
- Graduate a defensive driving course. Drivers that attend and manage to graduate a defensive driving course will gain a discount if they submit proof to their insurers. Besides gaining a discount, drivers will improve their driving skills and knowledge. There are many courses that can be attended online and will make the persons graduating them eligible for discounts.
- Drive fewer miles. Drivers that are driving fewer miles than usual, should contact their provider and check if they are eligible for a low mileage discount. Since the stay-at-home guidelines have been applied, many drivers have renounced driving for non-essential problems.
- Ask about COVID-19 related programs and refunds. The country’s insurance companies have pledged to provide assistance to their clients who find it difficult to pay premiums. Pausing policy cancellation for non-renewal or late payment has become the norm. Also, most of the companies are providing premium rebates for the recent months.
For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
“Although car insurance can get expensive for many drivers, there are many methods that can help them pay affordable insurance rates,” said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Company Name: Internet Marketing Company
Person for contact Name: Gurgu C
Phone Number: (818) 359-3898
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: